Friday, October 12, 2012

I am so beautiful. I am funny, and smart and HOT. I love my body. I love my big, soft, warm, squishy boobies. Stretch marks and all. I love them. I love my belly. I love my belly button. Two kids and a surgery have shaped it into the cutest belly button EVAH!  Mmmmm. I love me. I am so curvy! My waist is a foot smaller than my generous hips, and the skin over them, while marked with age and growth, is wonderful. It's soft and warm and inviting. My hips have just enough fat over them to GRIP onto. Mmmmm. Reminded of a Maroon 5 song, "Sink in my fingertips, into every inch of you, because I know that's what you want me to do.." . Yes! Sink in your fingertips. Hang on! It's gonna be a wild ride. Every time. I am AWESOME. Beautiful. Lovely. Gorgeous. And if no one but me thinks so? Well then, so be it. But I think how I feel leaks out. It's amazing. I wish I could go back in time and tell my teen self, you love your body. You think it's great, and so does everyone who has ever had the pleasure of seeing or touching it. Ahhhhh. Yes. Yes. Yes. Love yourself ladies. You are awesome and beautiful.

No comments: